This recipe is a conventional potato soup as served in Bavaria. admiring and full of flavor, it is truth not far off from a Cool winters evening. decorate in the same way as parsley or chives.
The ingredient of Bavarian Kartoffelsuppe (Potato Soup)
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 stalk chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ring thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- u00bd teaspoon dome nutmeg
- u00bc teaspoon field ancho chile powder
- 4 cups chicken hoard
- 4 yellow-fleshed potatoes - peeled, diced, or more to taste
- salt and auditorium showground black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Bavarian Kartoffelsuppe (Potato Soup)
- Place bacon in a large saucepan and cook more than medium-high heat until crispy, just about 10 minutes. separate bacon and crumble into a bowl. Reserve bacon grease in the skillet.
- Place onions, celery, butter, thyme, marjoram, nutmeg, and chile powder in the still-hot saucepan later than the bacon grease. Cook until onions are soft, 5 to 7 minutes. build up chicken hoard and potatoes; bring soup to a boil. shorten heat to medium-low; cook until potatoes are soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Puree the soup afterward an concentration blender. Season as soon as salt and pepper; prettify gone crumbled bacon.
Nutritions of Bavarian Kartoffelsuppe (Potato Soup)calories: 409.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 46.5 g
cholesterolContent: 46.3 mg
fatContent: 18.3 g
fiberContent: 6.4 g
proteinContent: 16.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 g
sodiumContent: 1424.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.7 g