This soup is a delicious interest of potatoes, celery, garlic, and onion. Top in imitation of Parmesan cheese, well-ventilated light basil, and parsley flakes.
The ingredient of Celery Potato Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch celery like leaves, diced
- 4 cups water
- 1 cube chicken bouillon (such as Knorru00ae)
- u00bd tablespoon garlic salt, or more to taste
- ring black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Celery Potato Soup
- Heat oil in a stockpot greater than medium-high heat; demonstrate in onion. Cook and rouse until onion has softened and turned translucent, not quite 5 minutes. amass garlic and cook until fragrant, nearly 1 minute. build up potatoes and celery and saute until celery is throbbing and slightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. accumulate water, bouillon cube, garlic salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Fill blender halfway in the same way as soup. Cover and sustain lid next to in the manner of a potholder; pulse a few grow old ahead of time leaving behind rejection approaching to blend. Pour into a pot. Repeat with long-lasting soup. Serve hot.
Nutritions of Celery Potato Soupcalories: 213.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.5 g
cholesterolContent: 0.2 mg
fatContent: 3.9 g
fiberContent: 6.5 g
proteinContent: 5.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 1096.5 mg
sugarContent: 4.8 g