There will be no kissing after this eating this soup, but subsequently its creamy gorgeous lovable taste you will not mind.
The ingredient of Broccoli, Leek, and Potato Soup
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large leeks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cups chicken addition
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- u00bd teaspoon arena coriander
- u00bd teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon arena black pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2u2009u00bd cups total milk
- 3 green onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Broccoli, Leek, and Potato Soup
- trouble the bacon and olive oil in a large pot beyond medium heat until the bacon has turned golden brown and released its grease, very nearly 7 minutes. go to the butter, leeks, onion, and celery. Cook and advocate until the leeks have softened, not quite 7 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock, potatoes, herbes de Provence, coriander, fennel, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil on top of higher than high heat, after that cut heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are just arrival to point of view tender, very nearly 8 minutes. excite in the broccoli, and simmer 5 minutes. accumulate the milk, and continue simmering until the vegetables are tender, approximately 5 minutes more.
- Pour the soup into a blender, filling the pitcher no more than halfway full. support by the side of the lid of the blender like a folded kitchen towel, and carefully activate the blender, using a few gruff pulses to complete the soup moving to the front leaving it on the order of to puree. Puree in batches until smooth and pour into a clean pot. Alternately, you can use a fasten pin blender and puree the soup right in the cooking pot. Season to taste like supplementary secondary salt and pepper; sprinkle when chopped green onions to serve.
Nutritions of Broccoli, Leek, and Potato Soupcalories: 296.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33 g
cholesterolContent: 27.3 mg
fatContent: 15 g
fiberContent: 4.5 g
proteinContent: 10 g
saturatedFatContent: 6 g
sodiumContent: 794.7 mg
sugarContent: 9.8 g