A smooth and soulful soup that is easy to prepare and a supreme hit at winter dinner parties as a starter.
The ingredient of Potato Soup with Gravlax Rosettes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and finely diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 6 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- u00bd teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 4 (1 ounce) slices thinly sliced smoked salmon (gravlax)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped roomy chives
The instruction how to make Potato Soup with Gravlax Rosettes
- Melt butter in a saucepan beyond low heat, and cook and demonstrate the potatoes and onion until the onion starts to become translucent, about 3 minutes. Raise heat to medium, pour in the vegetable broth, and bring to a boil. condense abbreviate heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until the potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Pour the union into a large bowl, and puree through a food mill assist into the saucepan. (Discard any fibrous vegetables left in the food mill.)
- Bring the pureed soup back to a simmer more than medium-low heat, and move around in 6 tablespoons of mascarpone. Season past salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C), and warm 4 oven-safe soup plates for virtually 5 minutes.
- Roll a slice of smoked salmon loosely into a rose shape, pinching the roll at the bottom and fanning the roll out at the top. Place a rosette of salmon into the bottom of each warmed soup plate, gently pour the soup over the rosette, and drizzle each bowl past about 1/2 tablespoon of mascarpone cheese. Sprinkle subsequent to chives, and serve.
Nutritions of Potato Soup with Gravlax Rosettescalories: 331.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 34 g
cholesterolContent: 49.2 mg
fatContent: 17.5 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 11.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.1 g
sodiumContent: 841.6 mg
sugarContent: 3.7 g