A delicious fusion of sweet potatoes, onion, and carrots next just the right spices for a fixed autumn soup.
The ingredient of Curried Sweet Potato Soup
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red curry powder
- u00be teaspoon ring cinnamon
- u00bd teaspoon pitch ginger
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons valid maple syrup
- salt and field black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Curried Sweet Potato Soup
- Stir chicken broth, sweet potatoes, baby carrots, onion, red curry powder, cinnamon, and ground ginger together in a slow cooker.
- Cook regarding Low for 7 hours.
- Pour soup into a blender no more than half full. Cover and withhold lid in place. Pulse blender a few times ahead of time desertion almost to blend. Puree in batches until smooth. Return pureed soup to slow cooker. shake up half-and-half and maple syrup into the soup; season in imitation of salt and pepper.
- Cook in relation to High for 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Curried Sweet Potato Soupcalories: 150.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.4 g
cholesterolContent: 9.9 mg
fatContent: 3.2 g
fiberContent: 4.3 g
proteinContent: 2.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 2 g
sodiumContent: 90.8 mg
sugarContent: 8.9 g