A black bean puree is poisoned with chunky sweet potatoes and kissed as soon as some lime at the end. A fusion of Mexican flavors that will have you coming urge on for more.
The ingredient of Fiesta Sweet Potato Soup
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) container vegetable broth
- 4 cups peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup mild picante sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, scratchily chopped
- u00bc cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 medium limes, juiced
The instruction how to make Fiesta Sweet Potato Soup
- supplement vegetable broth and sweet potatoes in a pot exceeding medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until sweet potatoes are softened, roughly more or less 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, count up black beans and picante sauce in a blender; fusion until smooth.
- mount up the black bean merger and roasted red peppers to the soup. condense abbreviate heat. Add cilantro, smoked paprika, and lime juice. disconcert whisk soup and cook until livid through, 5 to 7 minutes.
Nutritions of Fiesta Sweet Potato Soupcalories: 174.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38.5 g
fatContent: 1 g
fiberContent: 8 g
proteinContent: 6.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 946.4 mg
sugarContent: 9.4 g