Broccoli, onions, and potato cooked in chicken broth and pureed once milk and cream in this roux-thickened soup.
The ingredient of Best Cream Of Broccoli and Potato Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large white potato, cubed
- 8 cups broccoli florets and stems
- salt and ring black pepper to taste
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup oppressive stifling whipping cream
The instruction how to make Best Cream Of Broccoli and Potato Soup
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a stockpot beyond medium heat; cook and stir up onion and garlic in the melted butter until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. increase be credited with potato and broccoli stems; generously season taking into consideration salt and pepper. Pour broth into potato mixture, cover, and simmer until potatoes are softened, about 10 minutes.
- amalgamation broccoli florets into soup and simmer until broccoli is tender, nearly 5 minutes. Blend soup subsequent to an immersion blender until smooth.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan more than medium heat; work up flour, milk, and unventilated cream into melted butter. Season next salt and pepper. work up milk incorporation combination until bubbling and thickened, approximately 5 minutes. protest thickened milk merger into soup until incorporated; get used to salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Best Cream Of Broccoli and Potato Soupcalories: 363.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.9 g
cholesterolContent: 85.5 mg
fatContent: 25.9 g
fiberContent: 5 g
proteinContent: 8.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.8 g
sodiumContent: 625.3 mg
sugarContent: 5.8 g