Hearty and creamy texture, all together!
The ingredient of Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- u00bd cup chopped celery
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken gathering
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch arena black pepper
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1u2009u00bd cups milk
- u00bd (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
The instruction how to make Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Place potatoes, celery, onion, chicken stock, and parsley into a slow cooker. Season subsequently salt and black pepper. Set cooker roughly High, cover, and simmer until vegetables are tender, not quite 2 hours.
- demonstrate flour similar to milk in a bowl until smooth. Pour into slow cooker and move around until thickened. Cook vis-u00d0u00b0-vis High for 2 more hours.
- Mash potatoes in the slow cooker to your desired thickness and consistency; shake up in cream cheese and cooked ham. Simmer soup until cream cheese has melted, soup is thick and creamy, and ham is irritated through, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Nutritions of Creamy Slow Cooker Potato Soupcalories: 304 calories
carbohydrateContent: 30.3 g
cholesterolContent: 56.1 mg
fatContent: 14.8 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 12.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.3 g
sodiumContent: 1048.6 mg
sugarContent: 6.6 g