I love this recipe in my slow cooker, especially before there is minimal prep. No bacon to fry, so the slow cooker is the lonesome dish you will accomplish dirty. If you have dry ranch mixture combination in the region of hand, I have in reality enjoyed this variation!
The ingredient of Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup
- 10 red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- u00be cup real bacon bits
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing blend
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- u00bd teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup half-and-half
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- u00bc cup chopped green onion, or to taste
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup
- Put potatoes in the bottom of your slow cooker crock. Scatter flour over the potatoes; toss to coat.
- Scatter bacon bits, red onion, garlic, chicken bouillon, ranch dressing mix, parsley, seasoned salt, and black pepper on top of higher than the potatoes.
- Pour water into the slow cooker.
- Cook something like Low 7 to 9 hours.
- Pour half-and-half into the soup; cook unusual 15 minutes.
- Garnish once Cheddar cheese and green onion to serve.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soupcalories: 335.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26.6 g
cholesterolContent: 55.9 mg
fatContent: 17.9 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 18.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.6 g
sodiumContent: 1720.2 mg
sugarContent: 2.6 g