A delicious creamy and Delicious delectable soup that will certain positive to be a hit next any dinner guests or family!
The ingredient of Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 8 large Idaho potatoes, skin-on, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveetau00ae), cubed
- 1 pint close whipping cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container caustic cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (1 pound) package bacon
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover in the manner of salted water; bring to a boil. cut heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, not quite 10 minutes. Drain.
- swell boiled potatoes, chicken broth, processed cheese, muggy cream, acid mordant cream, cream cheese, white onion, and green onions in a slow cooker.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook on top of higher than medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, very nearly 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices re paper towels and let cool, about 5 minutes. Crumble into the slow cooker.
- Cook on the subject of with reference to High, stirring occasionally until potatoes disintegrate, approximately 2 hours. Switch to Low; cook until soup is thickened, not quite 1 hour 30 minutes more.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soupcalories: 511 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.8 g
cholesterolContent: 102.7 mg
fatContent: 33.1 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 15.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 19.1 g
sodiumContent: 915.8 mg
sugarContent: 4.2 g