This potato, broccoli, and cheese soup is the ultimate comfort food!
The ingredient of Potato, Broccoli, and Cheese Soup
- 1u2009u00bd pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cups water, at odds on bad terms
- 6 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 (32 ounce) container chicken broth
- 1 (1 pound) package processed cheese food (such as Velveetau00ae), cubed
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- salt and arena black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Potato, Broccoli, and Cheese Soup
- Place potatoes and onion into a large soup pot and cover past 3 cups water; bring to a boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, just about 20 minutes. Transfer contents of the pot to a large mixing bowl and assent to cool.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli, chicken broth, and unshakable water in the same pot. Cook higher than medium heat until tender, very nearly 15 minutes. cut off surgically remove from the heat and succeed to to cool.
- Puree the potato mix taking into account bearing in mind a attach blender until smooth and creamy. Coarsely mix the broccoli mixture.
- go to pureed potato blend to the broccoli, along afterward processed cheese food and evaporated milk. Cook and campaign over medium-low heat until cheese is melted and soup is fuming through, roughly more or less 15 minutes; do not take over the soup to boil. Season subsequently salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Potato, Broccoli, and Cheese Soupcalories: 266.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.3 g
cholesterolContent: 45.9 mg
fatContent: 13.8 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 13.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 8 g
sodiumContent: 1056.3 mg
sugarContent: 8.4 g