A genial yet tasty substitute to potato leek soup. massive for those watching their carbs or calories, or just looking for a stand-in vegetarian soup.
The ingredient of Low Carb Cauliflower Leek Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 leeks, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- salt and freshly pitch black pepper to taste
- 1 cup close cream
The instruction how to make Low Carb Cauliflower Leek Soup
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large pot on top of higher than medium heat, and saute the leeks, cauliflower, and garlic for very nearly 10 minutes. toss around in the vegetable broth, and bring the mix to a boil. cut heat, cover, and simmer 45 minutes.
- cut off surgically remove the soup from heat. Blend the soup once an immersion blender or hand mixer. Season taking into consideration salt and pepper. amalgamation in the muggy cream, and continue blending until smooth.
Nutritions of Low Carb Cauliflower Leek Soupcalories: 155.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.3 g
cholesterolContent: 34.8 mg
fatContent: 13.1 g
fiberContent: 2.2 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.8 g
sodiumContent: 346 mg
sugarContent: 3.4 g