Gouda cheese is piled generously nearly baked potato skins along later than pepperoni and green onions.
The ingredient of Potato Skins
- 5 large baking potatoes
- 4 cups shredded Gouda cheese
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 pound pepperoni sausage sticks, quartered and diced
The instruction how to make Potato Skins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut baked potatoes in half. Scoop out potato, desertion a small increase approximately the skins. Cut halves into four strips. Place strips almost a medium baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Gouda cheese thinly beyond potato strips. peak following pepperoni, followed by green onions and remaining Gouda cheese.
- Bake topped potato strips in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutritions of Potato Skinscalories: 538.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.6 g
cholesterolContent: 102.4 mg
fatContent: 33.3 g
fiberContent: 4.2 g
proteinContent: 26.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.3 g
sodiumContent: 1155.4 mg
sugarContent: 2.6 g