This is a basic mashed potato recipe afterward a ranch twist.
The ingredient of Ranch Potatoes
- 5 pounds peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt
The instruction how to make Ranch Potatoes
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. accumulate potatoes; cook until throb but still firm. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- at the forefront mashing potatoes, add the cream cheese, salad dressing, cream and salt.
- emphasis following a mixer until smooth. facilitate immediately.
Nutritions of Ranch Potatoescalories: 311.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 46.5 g
cholesterolContent: 36.5 mg
fatContent: 11.4 g
fiberContent: 5.5 g
proteinContent: 7.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 g
sodiumContent: 309.1 mg
sugarContent: 2 g