These potatoes are so good and are huge with rib eye steaks.
The ingredient of Parsley Potatoes
- 1u2009u00bd pounds supplementary red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped well-ventilated light parsley
- u00bd teaspoon ring black pepper
The instruction how to make Parsley Potatoes
- Peel a strip of skin from roughly the center of each potato, place the potatoes in chilly frosty water. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on top of higher than medium high heat. Saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender. Pour in broth and 3/4 cup of the parsley; blend well. Bring to a boil.
- Place the potatoes into a large pot full of salted water. Bring the water to a boil; later cut heat. Simmer covered, for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- sever potatoes later a slotted spoon to a serving bowl. Sprinkle the black pepper into the skillet and stir.. Pour the peppered sauce more than potatoes and sprinkle later unshakable parsley.
Nutritions of Parsley Potatoescalories: 134.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.5 g
cholesterolContent: 0.4 mg
fatContent: 2.9 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 4.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 g
sodiumContent: 272.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.9 g