Deep fried seasoned mashed potatoes make tasty little appetizers. Dip them in butter or gravy for a legitimate tune sensation!
The ingredient of Potato Logs
- 2 quarts oil for deep frying
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pinch Italian-style seasoning
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
The instruction how to make Potato Logs
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Place potatoes in the water and cook until sensitive but yet nevertheless firm, virtually 15 minutes. Drain and mash.
- amalgamation Italian-style seasoning and egg yolk into the mashed potatoes. Allow potato union to cool on 10 minutes, or until it may be safely handled.
- Place flour, egg white and dry bread crumbs in three separate small bowls. Roll potato fusion into 1 inch logs or balls. Cover in flour, dip in egg white and coat similar to bread crumbs.
- deliberately purposefully lower small batches of the coated potatoes into the deep fryer. Fry until golden brown, practically 4 minutes.
Nutritions of Potato Logscalories: 455.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 54.1 g
cholesterolContent: 25.6 mg
fatContent: 23.6 g
fiberContent: 5.1 g
proteinContent: 7.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 g
sodiumContent: 118.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.4 g