Baby potatoes are stir-fried in the manner of soy sauce, corn syrup, and ketchup in this short and easy Korean-style side dish.
The ingredient of Korean Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1u2009u00bd pounds baby potatoes, cut into residence
- u00bd cup water
- 2u2009u00bd tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- u215b teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Korean Potatoes
- Heat oil in a wok more than medium-high heat. accumulate potatoes; stir-fry until browned in spots and partially cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix water, soy sauce, ketchup, corn syrup, sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Pour soy sauce mix exceeding potatoes. shorten heat and simmer until potatoes are painful sensation and sauce thickens, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle behind sesame seeds and toss to coat.
Nutritions of Korean Potatoescalories: 258.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 46 g
fatContent: 7.4 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 4.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 433.5 mg
sugarContent: 10.7 g