These Italian potato croquettes (panzerotti di patate) are delicious and a hit subsequent to my summative family. They are a loud exaggeration to use up survival holdover mashed potatoes.
The ingredient of Potato Panzarotti
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2u2009u00bd cups bread crumbs, estranged
- 4 eggs
- u00be cup all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces grated pecorino cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped blithe flat-leaf parsley, or more to taste
- salt and pitch black pepper to taste
- 1 cup olive oil for frying
The instruction how to make Potato Panzarotti
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover afterward salted water; bring to a boil. edit heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, practically 10 minutes. Drain, peel, and mash them in a bowl.
- append mashed potatoes, 1 1/4 cups breadcrumbs, eggs, flour, Parmesan cheese, pecorino cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl; fusion by hand until smooth. Scoop happening 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture; assume into an oval, cylindrical croquette. Repeat in the same way as remaining mixture.
- Pour long-lasting 1 1/4 cups bread crumbs into a shallow plate. Dredge croquettes in the bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan. Fry croquettes in the hot oil in batches until golden brown, practically 2 minutes per side, turning as needed. Drain in this area paper towels.
Nutritions of Potato Panzarotticalories: 613.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 71.6 g
cholesterolContent: 121.6 mg
fatContent: 27.7 g
fiberContent: 5.8 g
proteinContent: 19.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.5 g
sodiumContent: 623.5 mg
sugarContent: 4.4 g