This is our familys favorite potato dish.
The ingredient of Parmesan Potatoes
- u00bd cup grated Parmesan cheese
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- u00bd cup butter, melted
The instruction how to make Parmesan Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bag improve Parmesan cheese, flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Place potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- Pour butter into a 9x13 inch baking dish. demonstrate in potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutritions of Parmesan Potatoescalories: 282.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38.7 g
cholesterolContent: 32 mg
fatContent: 12 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 6 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 g
sodiumContent: 528.5 mg
sugarContent: 2.7 g