Air-fried spiralized potatoes.
The ingredient of Potato Hay
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- kosher salt and pitch black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Potato Hay
- Cut potatoes into spirals using the medium grating appendage almost a spiralizer, caustic the spirals past kitchen shears after 4 or 5 rotations.
- Soak potato spirals in a bowl of water for 20 minutes. Drain and rinse well. Pat potatoes dry following paper towels, removing as much moisture as possible.
- Place potato spirals in a large resealable plastic bag. amass oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Preheat an air fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place half of the potato spirals in the fry basket and attach into the freshen fryer. Cook until golden, about 5 minutes.
- buildup temperature to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C). fascination out the fry basket and toss potato spirals using tongs. Return basket to the freshen fryer and continue cooking, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- condense abbreviate temperature to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C) and repeat behind unshakable potato spirals.
Nutritions of Potato Haycalories: 112.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18.6 g
fatContent: 3.6 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 2.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.3 g
sodiumContent: 106.4 mg
sugarContent: 0.8 g