This dish was served at my aunts home after a relatives relations funeral. The woman who brought this fabulous dish had no broadcast for it, so in my family, it is now known as the Funeral Potatoes. I make it for every holiday and special barbecues too.
The ingredient of Funeral Potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) jar process cheese sauce
- 1 cup biting cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can abbreviated cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can edited reduced cream of celery soup
- 1u2009u00bc cups water
- u00bd cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups bread crumbs
The instruction how to make Funeral Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, trouble together the processed cheese, sour cream, mushroom soup, celery soup, water, 1/2 of the margarine and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes in prepared dish, mount up soup mixture and blend well.
- mixture combination crumbs as soon as enduring surviving melted margarine and sprinkle beyond culmination of potato casserole.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 50 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and casserole is bubbling.
Nutritions of Funeral Potatoescalories: 417.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37 g
cholesterolContent: 65 mg
fatContent: 30.3 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 10.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.3 g
sodiumContent: 1296.2 mg
sugarContent: 4.8 g