A gourmet position a propos Potatoes Au Gratin following caramelized onions and roomy herbs. serious for brunches and potlucks.
The ingredient of Amandas Potatoes
- 4 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh open brown sugar
- u00bd cup butter
- 6 large Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and sliced behind peel
- 1 cup oppressive stifling cream
- 2 sprigs buoyant rosemary, chopped
The instruction how to make Amandas Potatoes
- Place onion, butter and brown sugar into a large skillet greater than low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions have caramelized, just about 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish taking into account bearing in mind cooking spray.
- Place a single mass of potato slices in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Cover past a thin mass of onions. Drizzle some of the cream, and sprinkle some of the rosemary greater than the layer. Repeat layers four time epoch ending subsequent to onions, cream and rosemary.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until height potatoes are golden brown and sauce is bubbling.
Nutritions of Amandas Potatoescalories: 475.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48 g
cholesterolContent: 95 mg
fatContent: 30.3 g
fiberContent: 4.7 g
proteinContent: 5.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 18.9 g
sodiumContent: 140.4 mg
sugarContent: 8.7 g