A rich chowder thickened subsequent to canned potato and mushroom soups.
The ingredient of Corn-Bacon Chowder
- 2u2009u00bd pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans abbreviated cream of potato soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can canned combined kernel corn
- 2 cups collection milk, or as needed
- u00bc teaspoon curry powder, optional
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Corn-Bacon Chowder
- Place potatoes in a large pot subsequent to ample plenty water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, roughly more or less 10 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large deep skillet. Cook higher than medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain, crumble, and set aside until potatoes are done.
- go to the bacon, potato soup, mushroom soup, corn, milk, and curry powder to the potato pot, and simmer greater than medium heat at least 15 minutes, stirring often. Season to taste taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper, and serve.
Nutritions of Corn-Bacon Chowdercalories: 263.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.4 g
cholesterolContent: 19.7 mg
fatContent: 10.6 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 10.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.6 g
sodiumContent: 1029.8 mg
sugarContent: 4.4 g