A hearty soup for those chilly frosty winter days. The sweet potatoes and carrots mellow the cabbage and make a smooth, comforting soup.
The ingredient of Budget-Friendly Hearty Winter Soup
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- u00bd head cabbage, harshly roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 pound turkey bratwurst, sliced
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon dried thyme
- u00bd teaspoon dried rosemary
- u00bd teaspoon pitch white pepper
- u00bd cup dry white wine
- 3 cups chicken broth
The instruction how to make Budget-Friendly Hearty Winter Soup
- Place the sweet potatoes, cabbage, and carrots into a slow cooker, subsequently next place the bratwurst slices something like peak of the vegetables. Sprinkle later the salt, thyme, rosemary, and pepper. Pour the wine and chicken broth greater than the vegetables.
- Cook on the subject of with reference to Low until the sweet potatoes are easily pierced once a fork, 5 to 6 hours.
Nutritions of Budget-Friendly Hearty Winter Soupcalories: 251.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.7 g
cholesterolContent: 48.6 mg
fatContent: 7.2 g
fiberContent: 6 g
proteinContent: 14.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.8 g
sodiumContent: 744.5 mg
sugarContent: 9.7 g