in imitation of the adjunct of the power-packed protein salmon, this potato salad becomes a main course selection. This is a great meal for a hot summer day. Sprinkle past some paprika, if desired.
The ingredient of Potato and Salmon Salad
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1u2009u00bd pounds salmon fillets
- salt and field black pepper to taste
- 3 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 8 large hard-cooked eggs, divided
- u00bc cup finely chopped celery
- u00bc cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whipu00ae)
- u00bd cup lively mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
The instruction how to make Potato and Salmon Salad
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet later than foil and spray similar to nonstick spray.
- Arrange salmon fillets on the order of the prepared baking sheet and season like salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily as soon as a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- While the fish is baking, scrub potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes. Place in a pot and cover when salted water. Boil the potatoes until fork-tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Flake salmon and chop potatoes; transfer to a large mixing bowl. Chop 6 hard-cooked eggs and grow to the salmon join up in the manner of celery and onion.
- blend salad dressing, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and honey mustard together in a separate bowl.
- Gently blend the dressing into the salad until anything is covered. Transfer salad to a serving bowl. Cut the unshakable 2 eggs into wedges and use to decorate the pinnacle of the salad.
Nutritions of Potato and Salmon Saladcalories: 309.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.4 g
cholesterolContent: 175.9 mg
fatContent: 14.4 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 17.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 g
sodiumContent: 331.3 mg
sugarContent: 6.6 g