This recipe is so easy and quick. And quite tasty too!
The ingredient of Scalloped Potatoes I
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can shortened Cheddar cheese soup
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- freshly dome black pepper
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Scalloped Potatoes I
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl supplement the Cheddar cheese soup, onions and black pepper.
- Slice the potato into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange one accumulation of sliced potatoes in the bottom of the casserole dish. Spoon one deposit of soup beyond the potatoes. Arrange different accumulation of potatoes and then more soup. Continue layering until all of the ingredients have been used. Sprinkle the Cheddar cheese higher than the peak of the casserole.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly and the potatoes fully cooked; approximately 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Scalloped Potatoes Icalories: 293.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48.4 g
cholesterolContent: 21.4 mg
fatContent: 7.4 g
fiberContent: 6 g
proteinContent: 9.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.7 g
sodiumContent: 447.3 mg
sugarContent: 3 g