This easily reached recipe goes loud in the same way as chicken, pork or steak.
The ingredient of Potato Spinach Casserole
- 7 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup critical cream
- u00bc cup butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons salt
- u00bc teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Potato Spinach Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. mount up potatoes and cook until tender, nearly 15 minutes. Drain and mash.
- In a large bowl count up mashed potatoes, spinach, caustic cream, butter, green onions, salt and pepper. Spoon into prepared dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. summit zenith when cheese and bake 5 minutes longer.
Nutritions of Potato Spinach Casserolecalories: 430.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 61.2 g
cholesterolContent: 42.7 mg
fatContent: 17 g
fiberContent: 6.3 g
proteinContent: 10.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.5 g
sodiumContent: 766.3 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g