We just started cooking in the manner of a 30-inch gas grill after decades of using a Weber® charcoal grill. While we yet nevertheless use the charcoal grill, the other publicize allotted to us on the subject of with reference to the gas grill has made us essentially branch out afterward stand-in sides. I created this one knowing we could put the potatoes directly just about the grill and not have to make a foil packet to make it fit!
The ingredient of Grilled Potato Wedges
- u00bc cup olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped well-ventilated light rosemary, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped lively thyme, or more to taste
- 4 Idaho potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- freshly field black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Grilled Potato Wedges
- improve olive oil, crushed garlic, chopped rosemary, and chopped thyme in a covered container; let stand for 2 hours or longer.
- Preheat an outside uncovered grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan and pour in acceptable salted water to cover; bring to a boil; cook on top of higher than medium-high heat until mostly tender, 8 to 9 minutes. Drain potatoes and transfer to a bowl.
- sever garlic from the olive oil blend and discard. Pour oil over potatoes, sprinkle behind garlic salt and black pepper, and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes skin-side next to roughly the grill more than direct heat; reserve unshakable oil. Grill for 10 minutes; have emotional impact potatoes to indirect heat until entirely cooked, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle long-lasting oil higher than potatoes.
Nutritions of Grilled Potato Wedgescalories: 144.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.2 g
fatContent: 6.9 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 2.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1 g
sodiumContent: 233.4 mg
sugarContent: 0.8 g