Delicious muffins that are a little bit alternative than youd expect.
The ingredient of Sweet-Potato Muffins
- 1u2009u215b cups packed brown sugar
- u00bd cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pitch cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- u00bd teaspoon arena allspice
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 4 cups peeled, shredded sweet potato
- u00bd cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts
The instruction how to make Sweet-Potato Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin tins to sustain 12 muffins.
- demonstrate together brown sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs in a small bowl.
- mixture combination together the flour, baking powder, spices, salt, and grated sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Make a without difficulty in the center, and pour in the egg mixture. disturb the egg mixture, gradually incorporating it subsequent to the flour mixture. Stir in the raisins and walnuts
- Spoon the mistreat into the tins. I behind to fill each tin to the rim to make a large cap. Bake the muffins for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. say yes the muffins out of the oven and control manage a paring knife with intent not far off from each muffin, later invert the pan, and knock one edge against your proceed surface to release the muffins. advance the muffins right away.
Nutritions of Sweet-Potato Muffinscalories: 362.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 51.6 g
cholesterolContent: 31 mg
fatContent: 16 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 5.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.6 g
sodiumContent: 221.4 mg
sugarContent: 25.9 g