My intimates loves these tasty potatoes. There are never leftovers. later than the potatoes are all tucked in their foil packets, they can wait overnight to be grilled the neighboring bordering day. deafening for camping. Check foil packets at 15 and 30 minutes to ensure they are not burning. May require a few more minutes to ensure all is cooked through.
The ingredient of Grilled Onions and Potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- u00bc cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- u00bc teaspoon red pepper flakes
- u00bd teaspoon paprika
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- 3 large baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 4 12x12-inch squares aluminum foil
- cooking spray
The instruction how to make Grilled Onions and Potatoes
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- stir up opinion mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, red pepper flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. build up potatoes and onion; rouse to coat completely.
- Arrange aluminum foil squares more or less a exploit surface and spray each when cooking spray. Divide potato mix amongst the four squares. Fold aluminum foil exceeding potato union and crimp edges together to form a affix pouch.
- Cook something like the preheated grill until potatoes are tender, not quite 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Grilled Onions and Potatoescalories: 649.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 54.9 g
cholesterolContent: 24.5 mg
fatContent: 45.5 g
fiberContent: 7 g
proteinContent: 8.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 g
sodiumContent: 561.2 mg
sugarContent: 4.4 g