These cookies have the truth concentration of salty and sweet! You can use any type of salted potato chips but I think Ruffles® are the best. This recipe proves that opposites in reality get attract!
The ingredient of Potato Chip Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- u00bd cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- u00bd cup chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Potato Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat the butter and sugar following an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. raise a fuss vanilla extract into creamy mixture. mixture combination flour and crushed potato chips into the fusion until just incorporated. Fold chopped walnuts into the dough. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; press onto prepared baking sheets and flatten gently.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden nearly the edges, 10 to 13 minutes.
Nutritions of Potato Chip Cookiescalories: 155.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14 g
cholesterolContent: 20.3 mg
fatContent: 10.5 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 1.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.4 g
sodiumContent: 17.7 mg
sugarContent: 4.3 g