A healthier option than french fries. serious gone grilled cheese, hot dogs, or hamburgers. Dip into ketchup or spicy ranch dressing.
The ingredient of Cajun Potato Wedges
- 4 baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced well-ventilated light garlic
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons onion powder
- u00bd teaspoon paprika
The instruction how to make Cajun Potato Wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut each potato into 12 wedges; place in a large bowl. Toss potatoes in the same way as olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Arrange in a single mass on the order of prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. direction potatoes over and continue baking until golden and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes longer.
Nutritions of Cajun Potato Wedgescalories: 258.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38.3 g
fatContent: 10.4 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 4.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 g
sodiumContent: 159 mg
sugarContent: 2 g