This is so good, and its earsplitting for a pot luck. point pepper-jack cheese for the Cheddar for a little more kick.
The ingredient of Mexican Potato Nachos
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 large baking potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- u00bd pound auditorium showground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- u00bc cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- u00bc cup cutting cream
- u00bc cup guacamole
The instruction how to make Mexican Potato Nachos
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a large bowl; toss the potato slices in the oil to coat.
- Arrange the slices in a single lump bump on the subject of with reference to a baking sheet and sprinkle like salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potato slices are golden brown, nearly 20 minutes.
- While potato slices are baking, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet beyond medium heat; brown the arena beef in the hot oil, breaking it stirring into crumbles as it cooks, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- fusion the black beans into the arena beef; stir in the taco seasoning and water. Bring the blend to a boil and edit heat to medium-low. Simmer until the flavors have blended, roughly more or less 10 minutes.
- Arrange the potato slices on a serving platter and sprinkle in imitation of half the Cheddar cheese.
- summit zenith the potatoes in the manner of the meat and bean mixture; sprinkle the remaining cheese roughly the nachos.
- build up the lettuce out over the nachos and beautify taking into account bearing in mind tomato and dollops of cutting cream and guacamole.
Nutritions of Mexican Potato Nachoscalories: 327.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20 g
cholesterolContent: 50.1 mg
fatContent: 20.3 g
fiberContent: 5.1 g
proteinContent: 16.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.2 g
sodiumContent: 568.4 mg
sugarContent: 1.2 g