These are earsplitting and you can alter the assimilation inclusion of spices to a Mexican flavoring and bolster past a nacho cheese dip.
The ingredient of Jo Jo Potatoes
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- u00bd teaspoon garlic powder
- u00be teaspoon lemon pepper
- u00bc teaspoon celery salt
- u00bd teaspoon onion powder
- u00bc teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 1 egg, beaten
- vegetable oil for frying
The instruction how to make Jo Jo Potatoes
- In a shallow dish mix flour, garlic powder, lemon pepper, celery salt, onion powder and seasoning salt.
- Dip potato wedges in egg, after that in spice mixture.
- Heat deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place potatoes in hot oil, and fry until golden brown, virtually 5 to 7 minutes. Cook in batches to hold oil temperature. Drain briefly almost paper towels. support hot.
Nutritions of Jo Jo Potatoescalories: 430.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48.7 g
cholesterolContent: 46.5 mg
fatContent: 23.6 g
fiberContent: 4.2 g
proteinContent: 7.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 670.5 mg
sugarContent: 2.4 g