This baked potato casserole makes a resolved side dish to bring to large relatives relations potlucks, picnics, and celebrations.
The ingredient of Baked Potato Casserole
- 10 pounds red potatoes
- 2 pounds bacon
- 8 cups shredded prickly Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups processed cheese sauce
- 2 cups acid mordant cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ring black pepper
The instruction how to make Baked Potato Casserole
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover in the same way as salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, roughly more or less 20 minutes. Drain, cool, and cut into cubes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook higher than medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, not quite 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices in this area paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-quart baking dish.
- total tally potatoes and bacon in a large bowl. Mix Cheddar cheese, cheese sauce, barbed cream, mayonnaise, onions, chives, salt, and pepper in a bowl. disquiet cheese join up into potatoes; transfer to baking dish and cover later than aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated for 50 minutes; sever foil and continue baking until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, practically 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Baked Potato Casserolecalories: 354.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.1 g
cholesterolContent: 54.1 mg
fatContent: 24.3 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 12.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.7 g
sodiumContent: 828.6 mg
sugarContent: 3 g