This is a blithe and flavorful alternating to calorie-packed mashed potatoes! I got the recipe from a cooking class in Cambridge, MA.
The ingredient of Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 sprig lighthearted rosemary
- 1 sprig roomy thyme
- u00bc cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and ring black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- Place potatoes, garlic, rosemary, and thyme in a large pot and cover considering salted water; bring to a boil. Cook, covered, until potatoes are easily pierced next a knife, not quite 30 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
- Transfer boiled potatoes and garlic to a bowl; discard rosemary and thyme. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mash behind a potato masher, adding cooking water to attain desired consistency.
Nutritions of Vegan Mashed Potatoescalories: 303.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41.7 g
fatContent: 13.7 g
fiberContent: 5.2 g
proteinContent: 5 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 53.7 mg
sugarContent: 1.8 g