A big baked potato topped in imitation of sauteed mushrooms and a dollop of yogurt is a filling, easy meal after a long day at the office or to the lead a game. readiness up the cook period times by starting in the microwave! I considering to encouragement it later a salad or green beans.
The ingredient of Baked Potato in imitation of Mushrooms
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- u00bc cup chopped onions
- u00bd cup chopped mushrooms
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
The instruction how to make Baked Potato in imitation of Mushrooms
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Pierce potato a few period when a fork. Place around a microwave safe plate, and cook 10 minutes in the microwave just about high, until yearning but not mushy. Transfer potato to a baking dish, and bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Melt butter in a saucepan greater than medium heat. fusion in onion. Cook and move around until tender. fusion in mushrooms. Season in the same way as salt. Reduce heat to low, cover, and let sit 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. facilitate potato topped later the mushrooms and yogurt.
Nutritions of Baked Potato in imitation of Mushroomscalories: 426.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 71.7 g
cholesterolContent: 31.1 mg
fatContent: 12.1 g
fiberContent: 9.1 g
proteinContent: 10.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 g
sodiumContent: 50.8 mg
sugarContent: 7.5 g