An Indian bread which is eaten for breakfast subsequent to curds and pickle or served for a special dinner as soon as any curry.
The ingredient of Potato Chapati Bread
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- salt to taste
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon vivacious cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups accumulate wheat flour
- u00be cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
The instruction how to make Potato Chapati Bread
- Combine the mashed potatoes, salt, cayenne, turmeric, cilantro, and 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a bowl and fusion well. ensue the combined wheat flour a little at a time, kneading the mixture until it forms a stiff but malleable adjustable dough. (If the dough becomes too stiff, accumulate a few drops of water.) Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl, turning to coat; cover subsequently plastic and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a nonstick griddle to medium heat.
- Divide the dough into lemon-sized portions and roll them out in the region of a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Fry the chapatis using taking place in the works to 1 teaspoon of oil for each side. Cook until brown spots have started to form just about the bread and the dough is cooked through. Brush later than melted butter and service hot.
Nutritions of Potato Chapati Breadcalories: 400 calories
carbohydrateContent: 53.1 g
cholesterolContent: 8.7 mg
fatContent: 18.6 g
fiberContent: 8.2 g
proteinContent: 9.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.3 g
sodiumContent: 182.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g