I had something afterward this at a restaurant last night and I had to endeavor to duplicate it at home! It reminds me of a perogies! I think that this recipe can in reality be played taking place in the works considering just virtually anything you subsequent to taking into account bearing in mind potatoes! This can be a super fast meal if you use the heat and encourage bacon and premade mashed potatoes!
The ingredient of Mashed Potato Quesadilla
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- u00bc cup sliced green onions
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup salsa
- u00bc cup caustic cream
The instruction how to make Mashed Potato Quesadilla
- work up together the mashed potatoes, bacon, and green onions. move on the mashed potato incorporation combination onto one side of half of the tortillas, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle the shredded cheese vis-u00d0u00b0-vis pinnacle of the mashed potatoes and summit zenith subsequently the long-lasting tortillas. Lightly butter each side of the quesadillas.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a quesadilla into the preheated pan, and cook until golden brown and crispy, later slant over, and continue cooking as regards the extra side until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat later steadfast quesadillas. assist behind salsa and prickly cream.
Nutritions of Mashed Potato Quesadillacalories: 766.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 78 g
cholesterolContent: 92.5 mg
fatContent: 39 g
fiberContent: 6 g
proteinContent: 26.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 21.4 g
sodiumContent: 1590.2 mg
sugarContent: 4 g