Yummy fried croquettes are made similar to potatoes, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
The ingredient of Potato and Spinach Croquettes
- 1 pound baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pinch pitch nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- u2153 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- u2153 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1u2009u2153 cups dry bread crumbs
The instruction how to make Potato and Spinach Croquettes
- Place the potatoes into a saucepan and fill subsequently acceptable water to cover. Bring to a boil, subsequently next condense abbreviate the heat and simmer until sore spot sufficient to easily pierce taking into account bearing in mind a fork. Drain and toss gently beyond low heat for a minute to completley dry out. Press them through a sieve or just mash later a potato masher until smooth. Season later salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix in the butter and egg yolk, subsequently next press forward out roughly a tray to cool.
- Preheat the oil in a deep-fryer to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C). The oil is the proper temperature past a cube of bread browns in practically 15 seconds.
- In a large bowl, mixture combination together the Parmesan cheese and spinach. mixture in the mashed potatoes. not far off from a floured surface, using floured hands, roll small handfuls of the fusion into cylinders virtually 3/4 inch thick and 2 1/2 inches long. Tap the ends to flatten.
- Season 1/2 cup of flour later salt and pepper and place re a tray. In a shallow bowl, work up together the eggs and peanut oil. Place the bread crumbs into a separate shallow bowl. Roll the croquettes in seasoned flour, later dip into the egg and later coat in imitation of bread crumbs.
- Fry the croquettes a few at a time, so they have some room in between, until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes. with intent remove from the oil using a slotted spoon and drain in the region of crumpled paper towels.
Nutritions of Potato and Spinach Croquettescalories: 289.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.8 g
cholesterolContent: 118.9 mg
fatContent: 12.7 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 10.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.1 g
sodiumContent: 264.4 mg
sugarContent: 2.1 g