My dads a meat and potatoes affable of guy, so these baked potatoes wrapped in bacon and sprinkled when brown sugar and pepper really make his day!
The ingredient of Grilled Bacon Potatoes
- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1u2009u00bc teaspoons salt
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for brushing
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly pitch black pepper
The instruction how to make Grilled Bacon Potatoes
- Preheat an external grill for medium-high heat.
- Make 4 cuts into each potato without going all of the exaggeration through so that each potato has been cut into 5 thick slices. Place potatoes onto squares of aluminum foil. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of salt inside each potato, then wrap in the same way as 3 slices of bacon and fix taking into consideration toothpicks if needed. Brush the potatoes subsequently olive oil, subsequently next sprinkle afterward brown sugar and black pepper. Wrap the potatoes loosely in the aluminum foil.
- Grill potatoes until the bacon has crisped, and the potato is soft in the center, roughly more or less 45 minutes depending all but grill temperature.
Nutritions of Grilled Bacon Potatoescalories: 589.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 93.6 g
cholesterolContent: 30.3 mg
fatContent: 18.5 g
fiberContent: 5.5 g
proteinContent: 14.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 g
sodiumContent: 1391.7 mg
sugarContent: 55 g