These crispy, crusty, delicious potato pancakes are nothing more than cold instant mashed potatoes shaped into patties and browned in butter. A sprinkle of chives adds color and flavor.
The ingredient of Instant Potato Pancakes
- 1 cup chilly frosty water
- 1 egg, beaten
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00be cup dry potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 pinch freshly arena black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- u00bc cup biting cream for embellish
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, at odds on bad terms
The instruction how to make Instant Potato Pancakes
- disquiet together water, egg and salt in a large bowl until salt has dissolved. move around in dry potato flakes until incorporated. excite in 1 tablespoon of chopped chives; season behind black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl the pan to combine.
- Divide potato union into four equal portions and have emotional impact into pancakes. Place the pancakes in the pan and condense abbreviate heat to medium. Cook until a well-browned crust has formed onto the bottom of the pancakes, about 10 minutes. Flip each pancake and flatten slightly. Cook until added sides are browned, 7 to 8 more minutes.
- Transfer to plate; peak each pancake next a dollop of acid mordant cream and sprinkle each gone 3/4 teaspoon chives.
Nutritions of Instant Potato Pancakescalories: 135.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.3 g
cholesterolContent: 54.9 mg
fatContent: 10.5 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 2.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 345.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.4 g