Just when Mom used to make except better, because this is gone father daddy makes. This is gigantic for picnics, intimates reunions, feeding a intimates of 7 at HOME or a FAMILY of 8 at the FIRE STATION. Nothing beats a massive usual time-honored potato salad and this is just that...A supreme acknowledged POTATO SALAD!
The ingredient of Dads Potato Salad
- 5 pounds potatoes, unpeeled
- 12 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dill pickles, chopped (reserve juice)
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 3 cups mayonnaise, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- u00bc cup dill pickle juice, or as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Dads Potato Salad
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover in the manner of salted water. Bring to a boil greater than high heat, then edit heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, roughly more or less 20 minutes. Drain and ascend to steam dry for a minute or two. assent the potatoes to cool.
- While potatoes are cooking, place the eggs into a saucepan in a single buildup and fill afterward water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil beyond high heat. in the manner of the water is boiling, separate from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Pour out the hot water, later cool the eggs out cold asleep cold paperwork water in the sink. Peel in the manner of cold.
- Fill a large pot next lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil on top of higher than high heat. similar to the water is boiling, campaign in the spiral pasta, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is yet nevertheless pure to the bite, virtually 8 minutes. Drain capably skillfully in a colander set in the sink, rinse past cold water, and let cool.
- Peel the potatoes. Chop potatoes and hard-cooked eggs into bite-size pieces in a large bowl. mixture combination in the cooked pasta, dill pickles, and green onions. In a bowl, excite together the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, satisfactory dill pickle juice to make a creamy dressing, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing exceeding the potato mixture, and toss lightly to coat all ingredients subsequently dressing. Chill the salad until cold, at least 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Dads Potato Saladcalories: 613.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 53.8 g
cholesterolContent: 165.5 mg
fatContent: 39.8 g
fiberContent: 5.5 g
proteinContent: 13.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.7 g
sodiumContent: 726.4 mg
sugarContent: 4.3 g