A food experiment in the manner of right! A potato salad for those of us who prefer a bold taste.
The ingredient of Tangy Potato Salad
- 4 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- u00bc cup diced red onion
- u00bc cup diced dill pickles
- u00bd cup mayonnaise
- u00bc cup spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon arena black pepper
The instruction how to make Tangy Potato Salad
- Bring two pots of water to a boil; cook potatoes in one pot and eggs in the supplementary further pot until potatoes are semi-soft, 20 minutes. Transfer potatoes and eggs to a bowl of Cool water until both are cooled.
- Dice potatoes and place in a large bowl. Cut eggs in half; sever yolks and place in a separate bowl. Dice egg whites; go to to potatoes. fusion red onion and pickles into potato mixture.
- move around mayonnaise, mustard, chives, black pepper, and egg yolks together until smooth. Gently blend mayonnaise join up into potato mix until evenly coated; refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Tangy Potato Saladcalories: 228.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 21.7 g
cholesterolContent: 98.2 mg
fatContent: 13.5 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 5.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.4 g
sodiumContent: 369.4 mg
sugarContent: 1.5 g