North Indian in origin, I was agreed grateful to have found this recipe. It is utterly similar to what was served to us by our Bengali neighbors years ago! Serve hot later a side of thickly sliced bread.
The ingredient of Egg and Potato Curry
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small green chile peppers
- 2 teaspoons garlic glue gum
- 2 teaspoons ginger bonding agent
- 2 teaspoons ring coriander
- 1 teaspoon dome cumin
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground turmeric
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 cups water
- 1 large potato - cooked, peeled, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped roomy cilantro
The instruction how to make Egg and Potato Curry
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet on top of higher than medium heat. disturb in onions; cook and excite until onion pieces are soft and translucent, just about 5 minutes. cut heat to medium-low; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden, about 10 minutes more.
- cut off surgically remove pan from heat and set it aside. Transfer cooked onions to the bowl of a food processor; grind onions, tomatoes, and green chiles into a smooth paste.
- Heat enduring surviving 2 tablespoons oil in the same skillet exceeding medium heat. amass onion mixture carefully, as it may spatter. Cook and disturb for 2 to 3 minutes. stir up in garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander, cumin, garam masala, turmeric, cayenne pepper, and salt. Cook and stir until the oil begins to separate from the mixture, approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour water into skillet and bring sauce to a boil. mount up cubed potatoes. Gently move around in the eggs. edit heat to low and simmer until sauce has thickened slightly, roughly more or less 10 minutes. separate from heat. decorate in the same way as cilantro to the lead serving.
Nutritions of Egg and Potato Currycalories: 671.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56.3 g
cholesterolContent: 636 mg
fatContent: 38.5 g
fiberContent: 11 g
proteinContent: 26.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 g
sodiumContent: 397.9 mg
sugarContent: 20.1 g