I was thinking of ways to dress happening my mashed potatoes, as my boyfriend loves them. He loves bacon, and I love cream cheese, and I thought of this! What a extraordinary recipe this is, we cannot pull off enough!
The ingredient of Epic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 gallon water
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- u2153 pound bacon, diced
- 3 shallots, minced
- u00bd cup cream cheese
- u2153 cup pointed cream
- u00bc cup butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
The instruction how to make Epic Mashed Potatoes
- Pour water into a 6-quart pot; add potatoes and 2 tablespoons kosher salt. Place pot onto a Cool burner. Bring the water to a boil greater than medium-high heat. Cook potatoes at a boil until potatoes are fork-tender, approximately 12 minutes; drain.
- Cook and toss around bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy, 7 to 10 minutes. separate bacon as soon as a slotted spoon to a plate lined similar to paper towel to drain. Drain grease from the skillet, reserving 2 tablespoons in the skillet. Return skillet to medium-high heat. Cook and toss around shallots in reserved drippings until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- improve the shallots in the manner of the cream cheese, cutting cream, butter, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Dump the potatoes atop the cream cheese mixture; emphasis taking into consideration an electric hand mixer to desired consistency. Season following kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste. Transfer potatoes to a serving dish. Sprinkle parsley and bacon exceeding the potatoes to serve.
Nutritions of Epic Mashed Potatoescalories: 336 calories
carbohydrateContent: 30.6 g
cholesterolContent: 56.2 mg
fatContent: 20.7 g
fiberContent: 3.4 g
proteinContent: 8.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.9 g
sodiumContent: 2325.1 mg
sugarContent: 2 g