An easy variation of the now classic brunch potato bake that includes a certainly tender Kielbasa.
The ingredient of Kielbasa and Potato Bake
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can shortened cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon dome black pepper
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced thin
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
The instruction how to make Kielbasa and Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, amalgamation together soup, milk, garlic, salt, and pepper. stir up in potatoes and kielbasa. Spoon into a 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- Place casserole more or less a baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Nutritions of Kielbasa and Potato Bakecalories: 351.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.3 g
cholesterolContent: 42.3 mg
fatContent: 19.1 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 12 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.6 g
sodiumContent: 1363.9 mg
sugarContent: 6.4 g