This is a categorically shimmering dish, and a enormously definitely tasty one. A dressing made from vivacious herbs and spices allow this vegetable dish a Moroccan flavor. It is a great vegan recipe!
The ingredient of Moroccan Potato Casserole
- 6 cloves garlic
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- u00bd teaspoon ring cumin
- u00bc teaspoon arena cayenne pepper
- u00be cup chopped well-ventilated light cilantro
- u00be cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1u2009u00bd pounds red potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 large red anxiety pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow startle pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
- 1 large green panic pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pound tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Moroccan Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- insert garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin, and cayenne in a food processor bowl. Process until join up forms a paste. go to herbs, and pulse a few get older to blend. build up lemon juice, vinegar, and 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil; blend. Season to taste following salt.
- In a large bowl, increase potatoes, peppers, and celery. Season once salt, and toss considering herb sauce. Transfer to a large shallow baking dish. Scatter tomatoes in the course of the potato mixture. Drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons oil higher than top, and cover in the same way as foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes. cut off surgically remove foil. Continue baking until vegetables are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. facilitate warm.
Nutritions of Moroccan Potato Casserolecalories: 237.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 30.9 g
fatContent: 12.1 g
fiberContent: 5.9 g
proteinContent: 4.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 g
sodiumContent: 44.5 mg
sugarContent: 6.5 g