No Mormon funeral or any get-together for that matter is conclusive without funeral potatoes and a baked ham! This is lonesome a basic recipe. Its in accord this way, but its taking place in the works to you to make it gourmet. You can use potato chips, tortilla chips, or even corn flakes for the topping - I taking into consideration to use caustic cream and onion chips!
The ingredient of Basic Funeral Potatoes
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sharp cream
- 1u2009u00bd cups grated Cheddar cheese
- u00bd cup dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
The instruction how to make Basic Funeral Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- supplement cream of chicken soup, cutting cream, Cheddar cheese, and onions in a large bowl. blend in hash browns. Pour into a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Sprinkle afterward crushed potato chips.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and top is crisp, about 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Basic Funeral Potatoescalories: 339.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.6 g
cholesterolContent: 42.8 mg
fatContent: 26.8 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 9.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.4 g
sodiumContent: 587.3 mg
sugarContent: 1.6 g