Dukkah is an Egyptian seasoning made with nuts, seeds, and spices, traditionally used as a dip for bread, along taking into account bearing in mind olive oil. You should see what it does to roasted potatoes! Everyone has their favorite variation of dukkah. Many dukkah recipes are within reach online or sky in ethnic markets or the international section of your grocery store. You may habit to adjust the salt, depending a propos the saltiness of the dukkah you use.
The ingredient of Dukkah Roasted Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 6 large cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons dukkah (such as Manitou Trading Companyu00ae)
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped lighthearted parsley
The instruction how to make Dukkah Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- rouse together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes and garlic cloves in a 11x13-inch baking dish. Drizzle later than olive oil incorporation combination and toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, stirring potatoes the whole 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, amalgamation butter and dukkah. Brush on top of higher than potatoes, later return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and golden. Sprinkle with salt and beautify considering parsley.
Nutritions of Dukkah Roasted Potatoescalories: 209.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.3 g
cholesterolContent: 15.3 mg
fatContent: 12.5 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 3.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 196.9 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g